ageofminecraft Index du Forum
ageofminecraft Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

[HD] Space Engineers (Windows) | VIruz

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ageofminecraft Index du Forum -> age of minecraft -> exploit
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
admitai

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] Space Engineers (Windows) | VIruz Répondre en citant

Space Engineers (Windows) | VIruz > bit.ly/1t3zqJy

Space Engineers (Windows) | VIruz

10cf746e54
Because of their vast array of shapes and sizes, windows can be used to shape ships and stations more precisely than was possible before their release. Now if the art team are busy, why are they making these detailed windows? Shouldn't they be concentrating on something else? So what, the glass is a little different, just leave a comment and move on. he brings it up in the very first "Marek plays" livestream. Keen will eventually settle on a glass texture that works. terry369, Feb 20, 2016 #18 Agree x 2 Disagree x 1 DDP-158 Joined: Mar 21, 2014 Messages: 2,950 Trophy Points: 227 terry369 said: ↑ “You will if the update screws over your modded worlds like it did mine. Privacy policy About Space Engineers Wiki Disclaimers . If your art team has nothing better to do, have them make new LCD screen designs, we have a danger sign, a cross and all that stuff but it doesn't hurt to have more plus surely it's easier to make than having to edit a model adding unwanted detail and all that.

You will if the update screws over your modded worlds like it did mine. But in all serious Keen, please revert to the old windows, if not just for the visual preferance (or should I say, visuals which make sense) but also for the sake of the game's performance. We are specialized at not only constructing things but also repairing things. Put simply if your art team have nothing better to do, have them do the examples I listed. If we look at this in terms of what is consistent with how ships are used, they are going to be scuffed up and damaged because they aren't luxury vehicles made to impress, they are practical affairs assembled and maintained by the people that use them Heck, my entire ship should probably be held together with spit, polish and neon pink duck tape and the odd 'vote green' bumper sticker. It's even worse with stations though, take a look at your windows at home and see how many scratches you can see. Silly thing is, there is already a mod for working ladders now LOL.

big bang theory season 8 episode 7downton abbey 4x9office 2010 pro x64l'auberge espagnole 720plie to me s01 1080fresh of the boat s01e07 720pavicii essential mixlights out season 1 episode 1Pain and Gain 2013 is_safe:1passion hd ava

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 14:53 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
   exploit
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange